A Genuine Water Saver
GREENWELL has many attributes including:
- Promotes faster tree growth.
- Stops water run-off and wastage when trees are being watered.
- Promotes deep root watering.
- Guards against damage from whipper snippers.
- Establishes trees on flat or sloping sites.
- Retains mulch and fertilizer-stops bird or wind scatter.
- Has a zip join for easy installation and reuse.
- Two sizes – regular directs 26 litres – larger 50 litres – to the tree root zone.
- Three colours heritage green, black and terracotta.
- Keeps lawn or grass away from tree trunk.
- A recycled U.V. stabilised plastic product
- Conserves water.
- Delivers water quickly into the tree root zone.
- Leads to a 25% water saving result.
- Greatly improves newly planted tree survival numbers.
- Invented in Australia
- Manufactured in Australia and in the USA
For further product information please contact
Brian Measday (Product Inventor)
Mobile 0412 693 428 or email [email protected]