- In 2010 Greenwell was a finalist in the National Savewater Awards. Greenwell was one of three finalists in the Product Innovations section for outstanding innovation and achievement in water conservation and efficiency.
- Read the finalist letter here
- The National 2010 Save Water Awards attracted over 1200 entries from across Australia and internationally with entries from 38 Countries including Bangladesh, Romania, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Greenwell was invented in South Australia and is also manufactured in that State. In 2002 Greenwell won an MGA Green Thumb Award in the USA. The selection was made by an independent panel of garden writers and editors in the USA. Selection was based on the products uniqueness, technological innovation, ability to solve a garden problem or provide a gardening opportunity and potential appeal to gardeners.
MGA Green Thumb Awards recognize outstanding new garden products. The awards are sponsored by the Mailorder Gardening Association, the world’s largest non-profit association of Companies that sell garden products directly to consumers.
- In 1997 Greenwell was a finalist in the Australian Yellow Pages Business Ideas Grants. Yellow Pages Australia and Nine Network's The Small Business Show recognized and congratulated Greenwell Water Savers for their commitment to the entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and growth of the Australian small business sector.