“Plants that eat Well, and drink Well always Grow Well.”
Greenwell helps to:
- Concentrate water and fertilizer to the plant root zone.
- Stops water run off
- Promotes deep root water and healthier more robust plants
- Prevent plant damage
- Establish trees on sloping sites
- Retain mulch and stop bird scatter
- Conserve water and assist with establishing new plants.
- The large Greenwell holds 50 litres of water. Fully assembled dimensions: 600mm diameter x 250mm deep. Install to depth of 125mm.
- Fully assembled dimensions: 600mm diameter x 250mm deep. Install to depth of 125mm.
GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Join the 3 sections leaving the final joint open.
- Prepare the planting hole to a diameter of 670mm and required plant depth.
- After placing the plant wrap Greenwell around plant and secure final zip.
- Greenwell should be installed to half the depth.
- Back fill, mulch and fill Greenwell with water.
For further details contact HR Products:
- Adelaide (08) 8341 0008
- Brisbane (07) 3806 0522
- Melbourne (03) 9457 7500
- Perth (08) 9455 1677
- Sydney (02) 9725 5733